Friday, July 11, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challange #218 Summer Treats

It's been awhile since I've participated in one of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenges but I'm excited to get back to it!

This week's challenge is Summer Treats and I created the card below for a friend's summer birthday focusing on the yummy tropical drink!

I used the Life's a Beach cartridge for the drink and added flare with the white ribbon and different textured papers for the umbrella, straw, lemon and cherry. I highlighted the details of the drink base with a brown marker and did the same for the outer edges of the card to make them pop a little more.

Thank you for visiting!


Sincerely, Brit

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card and very summery refreshing looking, I love your papers.
Thank you for joining FCC “Summer Treats challenge this week. Have a blessed day
DIANA L. DT member for FCC
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com