Friday, September 13, 2013

Anniversary Weekend - Year One

Happy Friday Friends & Bloggers!

I can't believe it's already been a year since my hubby and I got married. It was the best day of my life (so far) and our first year of marriage has been incredible. We've done so much in 12 short months and I'm so excited to see what the coming years will bring us. It feels like yesterday that all of our friends & family were getting into town and we were starting the wedding weekend celebrations. Now, we're celebrating our 
YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Plans? Well, the hubby is taking me away for a surprise weekend getaway tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT! I took off work on Monday and we leave tomorrow afternoon for 2 days. To go where and do what? I have NO clue. But I'm so proud of the hubs for planning something and managing to keep the details a secret...it's usually not his forte...something/someone always slips. But this time he's been a super sneaker and I'm so excited for a weekend of just the two of us and fun surprises.

I'll let you know how it goes and what my man came up with!

Have a great weekend everyone!! Cheers!

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: