Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nesting?

So I've been in the mood to cook and bake lately...a lot! My boss thinks I'm "nesting." I'd never heard that term before but I guess that makes sense. Just wanting to make sure my hubby is well fed and trying to be a good wifey I suppose? If that's nesting, then yes, that's me! haha

Anyway, I tried something new and made a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll! When I was younger, this is a holiday treat my babysitter used to make for all the kids and I thought it was sooo delish! Well, I found the instructions the other day when perusing some online recipes for holiday snacks. SCORE! 

It's certainly not the healthiest treat to make, but it's really yummy, so enjoy in small doses, if you can! Husband isn't a fan of sweets so it actually didn't work in favor of keeping him well fed lol, but my parents loved it and I brought in half of the roll to work today for my co-workers to try out. Fingers crossed! :)

Here's the RECIPE and a pic of the final product! The only thing I would do differently is roll and let it sit overnight in the fridge before adding the filling and rolling again. But it's still tasty! Enjoy! 

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Sincerely, Brit

No comments: