Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick - or - Treat?

Happy Halloween Friends & Fellow Bloggers!

I'm a nut for Halloween...L-O-V-E it! This year I made cards & little candy holders for my co-workers using my new Cricut that husband got me! :) The Cricut is absolutely a-mah-zing! I literally watch it cutting sometimes in awe that it can do what it does! lol I'm so nerdy.

So anyway, I made them each a mini "casket" candy holder that opens to reveal two "mummies" which are mini Twix bars wrapped in toilet paper (don't worry..it's not used!...sicko's!) LOL Enjoy! Hope this helps stir up some crafty creativity in you too! How did you get crafty creative for this spook-tacular holiday??
Halloween Cards!!
Front View
Casket
Inside: Mummies
Casket #2


Sincerely, Brit

2 comments:

AAPK said...

Adorable!! I see you've already mastered the Cricut!! I'm glad you love it! I too stand and watch mine cut.. even after 5 years LOL It is SO cool! I don't even buy stickers and stuff anymore because I know Mr. Cricut can make whatever I want! I wish we lived closer so we could craft together!!!

Brittany Nicole said...

Haha I LOVE my cricut! Thanks again for helping Markus when he asked for your input! I don't think I realized how much it can do! It's A-MAH-ZING! lol Aww that would be so fun to live closer and craft together! I'm sure there's tons you could teach me! :) Time for TG & Christmas cards now! :) EEEK!