Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is in the air.

Fall is right around the corner. I know this not because it's September and obvi next month is October...hence Fall. But I know this because the Dollar Store has all of their Halloween decorations out and Dunkin' Donuts has their PUMPKIN flavored coffee back! YIPPEEE!

Yes, H2B thinks Im nuts leaning over
him to snap this pic 
Fall is my favorite time of year, largely in part due to pumpkin flavored drinks & desserts! So when hubby-to-be and I pulled up to the D-squared drive-up window last week and saw this sign, I was stoked! To celebrate, I ordered a large pumpkin coffee and a pack of their Pumpkin flavored k-cups for my Keurig! SCORE!

Next stop....the Dollar Store to clear their inventory of Halloween decorations! Maybe I should go through my stuff from last year first so I don't buy duplicates...but where's the fun in that? I've done it before and I'll do it again I'm sure!
Ahh - k-cups all for me!

Happy almost Fall everyone! What is your favorite part of ushering this wonderful season in??

P to the S - I'm getting married in 5 days!! I clearly can't post this week without mentioning the count down! :)

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: