Tuesday, July 3, 2012

RSVPs Make Me Smile.

Hi Friends & Bloggers!

Don't worry...I'm working on my Bach Party summary post with all of the fun we had including bottles and bottles of wine, lots of dancing, and oodles and oodles of penis confetti. Yes, you read that right.

But in the meantime I just wanted to quickly post that we've gotten 21 RSVP cards back in the mail already from our wedding invitations! Woo hoo! It's super exciting getting them back already and checking people off the list! And it's so nice getting mail other than bills!:) I'm a happy girl!

PS: not to gross you out, but H2B picked me up from the airport Sunday and 2 mins from our place my dog decided it was a good time to throw up in my lap. Lovely. After a morning of traveling. Thanks Jax.

...and this is post cleaning up the chunks.
Sincerely, Brit

No comments: