Friday, July 6, 2012

not-so-flabulous.

Hi Friends & Fellow Bloggers!

So lately I think my arm look a little flabulous. Don't most women hate their arms as they get older? What happened to the long, lean, toned arms we had in high school? Oh that's right, they ran away with the rest of my muscles when I hit college and chose drinking over workouts. Awesome.

Well now they're a biotch to get back and with a wedding in 2 weeks that I'm in and my own wedding in roughly 2 1/2 months, it's time to get serious. My dress is a ballgown and basically my arms are the only body parts you'll see so I'd like them to look flabulous FABULOUS if possible.

So in addition to trying something new for breakfast (my mom got me hooked on these Greek yogurts by CHOBANI --- they're super filling, delicious, and have tons of protein!), I also found "The Best Arm Toning Exercises for Women" on the Livestrong.com website (thank Lance!). I'm going to start doing these 3-4x a week starting tonight. I'll post some before pics tonight and post updated pics every 2 weeks until the wedding to see if we can see a difference together! Here's a summary of the workout:

Best Arm Toning Exercises for Women - 3x 10 reps each
1. DIPS
2. DUMBBELL TRICEPS EXTENSIONS
3. ALTERNATING BICEP CURLS
4. BARBELL CURLS

Anyone want to work on it with me? Or let me know what you're working on right now and if you have any good tips to share! Have a great weekend!!

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: