Friday, May 11, 2012

Beautiful Nightmares

Hi Friends & Bloggers and HAPPY FRIDAY!

So after nearly a month of back-to-back busy weekends, I finally have a free weekend with no plans. No plans that is, except for devoting myself entirely to finishing our wedding invitations! I'm making all of them from scratch (except for the envelopes of course-I'm not completely insane) and now I think I was being a little ambitious. They're getting down to the nitty gritty of making little bows for each of them and they make me wanna give the me who came up with this brilliant idea a good slap across the face and tell her to keep it simple silly! But, for all my loyal readers, here's a preview of the invitations (PS yes there is a date on the actual invites-I've just blurred it out here for privacy purposes):


The tiny bows in the upper left corners are my new enemy. I'm going through lots of spools of ribbon and driving myself insane trying to tie perfect little bows. GRRR. But I gotta just suck it up and finish these bad boys. After these beautiful nightmares, all that's left is making the little inserts for response cards & reception info and then I'm DONEZO!! Woo hoo! That will be a glorious day I will be sure to tell you all about..trust me..I will be celebrating!

What are you all up to this weekend? Since you know I'll be home cooped up becoming a crazy ribbon lady, feel free to leave me a note of encouragement here please--you just might keep me from going insane! Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, Brit

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You can do it! You can do it! If you put your mind right to it...I always sing this to Kenly. It will feel so good to get it done.

Brittany Nicole said...

Thank you! The song really helped and seeing your message Sat morning motivated me even more! Thanks again! :)