Friday, May 18, 2012

Beach Bar Review...in progress

Hi Friends & Bloggers and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Tonight the hubby-to-be and I are going to a beach bar in Tampa called Whiskey Joe's. It's right near our reception location so we're checking it out as an option to invite guests to the Friday night before the wedding day. We thought it would be fun for everyone to get together for some drinks, beach and live music as everyone is arriving from out of town and looking for something to do. Might as well have everyone in one place for some fun and socializing! :)



I'm a big fan of reviews online and this place has good reviews for the beach and bar service but awful reviews on the food & food service. So we're going to give it a try for the drinks only purposes and beach atmosphere. While I think you can't really go wrong with a beach and a bar, I certainly don't want my guests mistreated by rude servers or overpriced, watered-down cocktails. So we'll see how it goes! Fingers crossed for the sake of Whiskey Joe's. I'll give you all my official review this weekend! :)

What are your plans tonight and this weekend?
Sincerely, Brit

No comments: