Monday, May 21, 2012

Beach Bar Review..Complete!

Hi Friends & Bloggers!

So the hubby-to-be and I went to the Whiskey Joe's beach bar Friday night to check out the digs and....it's a WINNER! We think it's the perfect place for everyone to meet up and socialize the night before the wedding. It's right on the water and is basically a huge beach area with live music, fire pits with logs to sit on (so cute!), beach volleyball, like 10 cornhole sets (love this!), little tiki tables, and a huge tiki bar. I'm super excited and think it's will be perfect to kick off the weekend Tampa style for everyone!


So I think the plan for Friday will be church rehearsal, rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's, then have anyone who is interested meet at Whiskey Joe's afterward so we can have extra time to visit with some of our guests and relax before busy wedding day Saturday. Woo hoo! 1 more check mark off the planning list! Still lots of checks to go but every little one helps! :)



Sincerely, Brit





2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you had a good time! It sounds so much fun, I can't wait to go! Btw, where did you find your To Do list?

Brittany Nicole said...

Thanks friend! I made the To Do list last week to get myself organized on what I had left.