Monday, April 30, 2012

Playing Dress Up: Wedding Guest

Hi Friends & Bloggers!

Hubby-to-be and I are going to wedding this upcoming weekend in Charlotte, NC for a friend of his. A couple months ago I found a one-shoulder, coral dress at good 'ole TJ MAXX for $20! I though it was a steal and couldn't pass it up, hoping I'd have somewhere to wear it eventually, specifically with this wedding in mind. Then about a month ago I scored a FAB pair of GUESS heels at Marshalls for $30!! Have I mentioned I love finding a great bargain?! Let's just say it's a high for me. :)

So, in the midst of blog and wedding talk this weekend with my gal pal D, we randomly put together the shoes & dress for a combo that I have to say I'm in LOVE with for the wedding this weekend. Here's some pics from playing dress up yesterday:

Coral Dress with flowers down left side
Side View with full shoes shot
 I love the coral color, especially for a May wedding and the heels to match were just too perf! It was a match made in bargain store HEAVEN! What do you all think?

Now, hair up or down? Low side pony, loose updo, bun..etc?

Side-Chignon? (from SecondHandSewn)
OR

Loose Updo? (from Wedding Tips)

Looking forward to your hairdo votes!! Thank you friends!!

Sincerely, Brit

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Friend you're soo skinny!! I like the second hair style the best!

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

i agree with D! What are you doing?! Also, i like the color of the dress!

Brittany Nicole said...

Thanks friend! I like that hairstyle too..maybe I can find somewhere online how to do it lol

Brittany Nicole said...

You agree with the hairstyle? Thanks I love the color too! :) Very summery!