Friday, April 27, 2012

Don't Trust the D in Apt 23...

No this isn't a post about that boring new show that tries way too hard to be funny. I'm actually going apartment hunting tomorrow with my friend Danielle (hence the D in the title...and who you can read more about over at Organized Danie.) We're scoping out 5 apts for when her and her future hubby move down later this year! 

Anyone else love house hunting especially? Hello...it's like having a free pass to be nosy explore other people's homes and get decorating ideas OR wonder what the WHO they were thinking with their decorations.Wow...some people...

Speaking of house hunting, for those of you who don't know, my fiance and I made an offer in February on a short sale home in Trinity, FL. Yay! It's a 4 bed, 4 bath house with a pool! But, we're anxiously patiently waiting because short sales take FOREVER! Don't let the name fool you. As opposed to just waiting on a seller's decision in a regular sale, in a short sale, you have to wait for the seller's bank to approve the offer as well. Double whammy! We gave them 90 days which will be here by May 17th. Here's some pics of our ::fingers crossed:: future home:

Front
 
View from Liv Room to Kitchen/Hallway/Front of house

Hubby probably thinking "if I climb up that wall and dangle by the lights, I can probably escape withour her knowing..."
 
Master Bath...already planning how I can fill this space with my girlie goodies... :)

My Favorite part of the house! Can't wait to hit up that pool this summer and the spa at night!!

Fish Pond! How cute is this?

 I'll update later this weekend with how the apt hunt went! Have a great weekend!!

Sincerely, Brit
 

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Holy house! It is awesome! I have serious house envy. :)

Brittany Nicole said...

Thank you! Really hope it works out!