Thursday, April 26, 2012

Decide for Me

Hi Friends & Bloggers!

Yes, I'm back to the blogging world! I've been gone too long and was starting to miss it! With lots on my mind from wedding plans, house hunting, home decorating and oodles and oodles of crafty projects, I need my outlet back! 

Today, I'm contemplating what color shoes my bridesmaids should wear. They'll be wearing a dark purple (David's Bridal color - LAPIS), short dress. Below are some example of the dress (my color not included--but close to plum) and I'm pondering what color shoes would go best. I like the sandal look in the pics here. What do you think? Please give me your input so I can make a decision! My mind is on decision overload so I would love the help! 


Thanks friends!

Sincerely, Brit

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am so not the person to ask. Silver, maybe? My opinion should not be weighed very highly as I know NOTHING of fashion. I really want my own personal shopper or for Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear to take over my life. :)

Brittany Nicole said...

Thank you for the feeback! I'm thinking silver too and strappy. Lol yes a personal shopper would be amazing...I would love my own personal Tim Gunn!