Saturday, August 20, 2011

Are You Tough enough for Tough Mudder?

I know..I've been a blog slacker..my bad. Not sure if it's because I've been super busy, or super lazy to put together a post. OK...Rule #54..no excuses, play like a champion.

So..are you tough enough? For Tough Mudder that is! It's a 12 mile, 21 obstacle challenge that's coming to Tampa the 1st weekend of December and me and the H2B (hubby-to-be) are signing up! Check out the video below from Tough Mudder challenge - New England..looks badass!


So not only will it be an awesome weekend of a crazy obstacle course and physical challenges, camping and after-party with friends, it's a great excuse to get me into workout mode again. I don't know about you..but I like having an excuse and something to work toward. Exhibit A: Tough Mudder.

So who's in? We want to get a big group to do the challenge together and camp out afterwards. Let me know if you're seriously in and we'll sign up as a group! If you think you can handle it, here's where you can find a recommended training schedule. Good luck!

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: