Friday, July 1, 2011

First, Fun-Friday, Fourth Weekend....

Hi Friends & Bloggers and Happy Friday/Holiday Weekend!!

Today is Fun Friday, the First of July, and the weekend of the Fourth! Can you believe it's already July?! Anyway, it's fun-day Friday because my boss let me off early today--at noon! Yay! So that's an exciting way to kick off the weekend of fun! Thank you Patty!

My big plans so far for the weekend are Boat day Sunday with a group of about 10 of us taking the pontoon boat to the North Anclote sandbar we usually go to. It's always a good time with friends, music, drinks, food, sunshine, and beach cornhole! Fingers crossed and prayers please that the rain holds out! Isn't there some kind of rain dance we could do?? Open to suggestions!


How festive do you get for the holidays? Are you one of those people who goes all out with holiday colored clothing and the works? Or are you one of those "I didn't even think about it" types? I'm proud to say I'm the festive type. Today I'm sporting blue & white striped shorts and a red shirt. Not completely obvious and out there kinda outfit, but definitely supporting the holiday color-code! :) And I also painted my nails a fun new reddish color from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry collection:


My boss is on the festive train too, rocking a t-shirt with the American Flag, blue shoes, and a fun red, white & blue ribbon in her hair! Go Patty!

So which are you? Are you Festive or Forgot? And if you're the festive type, what do you do to show your excitement & support?!?!

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: