Friday, April 29, 2011

And the Sister Wore...White?

Anybody else get a little bug-eyed when Kate Middleton's younger sister, Pippa, stepped out in a ::GASP:: white dress? Isn't that a wedding fashion faux pas?? Well after looking it up online, apparently it's a British tradition for the groom & bridal party to wear similar clothes to the bride & groom to ward off evil spirits? Well, that's the first I've heard of it. I guess Kate figured it didn't matter since she knew all eyes would be on her anyway, but still! And maybe it wouldn't have been such a big deal, but, in the words of Joan Rivers, "BITCH STOLE MY LOOK!"



Not only did Pippa steal her look, but she stole some of her thunder! I'm sorry, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED Pippa's dress 10x more than Kate's! I love the look of the material, I love the little cap sleeves, I love the buttons down the back, I love the cowl neck, I love the form-fitting style, and it's just SO classy and elegant. I heart this dress and wouldn't hesitate to even wear it at my own wedding. OK girls...time to discuss! What did you like and not like about Kate's dress and who's did you like more of hers and her sister??

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: