Friday, January 28, 2011

Gasparilla Extravaganza!

So Happy Friday & Weekend Friends and Bloggers!

To celebrate my new job, the boyfriend & I went to this restaurant tonight, Grille 54. They specialize in sushi but also have a full menu of other regular foods too. He and I just started getting into liking sushi and someone from his work gave us a $50 GC for Christmas so, why not? I think I like sushi as long as it doesn't have raw fish. I just can't get on board with that idea or taste. Blah. To each their own. So I got some kind of rolls with two kinds of shrimp, asparagus, and crab. DEELISH! And so filling!

As for tomorrow, we're heading to downtown Tampa with our friend Autumn to meet up with some of Mark's WV friends who are in town and going to this parade/all day festival called Gasparilla. I think it's to celebrate some kind of pirate thing? But I'm not really sure..it just sounds like a lot of fun. Parade and just everyone partaking in libations all around. So in honor of, we went to Wal-mart tonight after dinner to get a rolling cooler to make the day convenient with our beverages. haha. Anyway...looking forward to the day of fun & weekend celebrations. I'll update after the weekend to let you know how it went.

Wishing you all a great weekend as well!

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: