Thursday, December 2, 2010

PS - I've been featured by P90X!!

Hi again friends & bloggers!

I just had to post about this! I posted my final P90X video pics & stats on YouTube a week ago, and last night the P90X Facebook & Twitter accounts discovered it and tweeted about it & posted about it on their FB page! I was just sitting in my living room wrapping some presents when I got an email notification to my phone that someone new commented on my YouTube video saying they had just seen it on the P90X Facebook page and were really motivated by my results! I was like, what the heck?! P90X facebook page? So, I went to their page, and there it was! On the top of their page, already with 100+ "likes" and comments! Holy crap! So I jetted over to my YouTube page which had bolted from 200+ views to more than 700! Whoa! And to top it off, this morning was at 7,000+ views and as of now at 8,133! Isn't that crazy? I thought it was super exciting and glad people found it motivating! Here's the link to it on YouTube in case you haven't yet seen it... P90X 90 Day Results Video.  Anyway..I found it exciting. Thanks P90X! 

Sincerely, Brit

No comments: